"Children are a heritage from the LORD, offspring a reward from Him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are children born in one’s youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them." Psalm 127:3-5

Saturday, July 7, 2018

Tiny Adoption Update

We received word last week that our dossier has been moved from the translation phase to the official review phase at the CCCWA.  It's not a huge milestone, but one little step closer to Rose.  The waiting is getting harder and harder every day.  I had a dream last night that she had turned seven years old by the time we were able to get to her.  I can't even begin to describe the sense of panic that I had when I woke up!  The effect that five more years in an orphanage would have on her...gutwrenching.  I know that it will only be a matter of months, but seriously, those months feel like years right now!!  Be prepared if you ever pray for patience, just sayin...

With much love,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment